Terms and conditions for an Intern: For the purpose of this document Internshape stands for – Internshape - A division of Indian Energy Skill Development Pvt. Limited.
The following constitute the terms and conditions to which applicants agree when applying for any Internshape Program:-
- The information filled in the Application form is correct. Any information found to be incorrect at any stage may lead to cancellation of your registration.
- That you have chosen to register for our program after understanding the details of the program. (You may speak to our counselors, if required)
- That the delivery of this program is completely based on the internet and you need to have a stable connection along with suitable front-end equipment (Laptop/Mobile)
- As a part of the methodology, for certain projects you may be asked to work in teams. Your mentor will decide the schedule for the team activities. You have flexibility for the non-team activities.
- As per the Internshape methodology, you will draw up a project plan along with your mentor. This plan will include some learning activities. You are expected to stick to the plan. Changes, if any, need to be discussed with the Mentor.
- You will be informed through email about any special SME sessions.
- Your registration process is complete when you get mail from Internshape to the effect.
- The Invoice / Receipt for your payment will reach you through your registered e-mail-id.
- Internshape reserves the right to make amendments to these terms and conditions. The changes may be warranted by regulatory / business environment, technology changes or any unforeseen events. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept any changes made to the terms and conditions.
- All intellectual property rights in all materials used and/or created during any internship program including the design, graphics, videos, text of blogs, and the audio of all webinars and podcasts, are owned by the Internshape. You are given access to the above materials, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Internshape material. No Internshape content may be copied, reproduced, uploaded, posted, displayed or linked to in any way, in whole or in part, without a written prior permission from Internshape. Any such use is strictly prohibited and will constitute an infringement of Internshape’s intellectual property rights.
- Your internship program may call for a physical visit to an establishment or industry. You are expected to comply with all the health and safety rules and security regulations of that establishment during such visits. Internshape will not be responsible or liable in any manner for any damage to property or yourself during those visits undertaken to complete your internship program. Internshape will also not be liable for payment of any travel, boarding or lodging expenses for such visits.
- INTERNSHAPE reserves the right to remove an intern from any internship program whose behavior is deemed inappropriate by Internshape or its trainers. Under these circumstances, Internshape will not refund any fees. The Interns must follow all-natural respectful and decent behavioral expressions, body posture and language while attending the virtual sessions.
- All program sessions, mentorship sessions, Q&A sessions are recorded. These recordings are a part of Internshape’s IPR. By agreeing to these terms and conditions the intern is deemed to have accepted and has no objections to Internshape recording and using these sessions.
- Internshape does not guarantee uninterrupted availability of a specific content online at all times. The content may be taken off, replaced, dropped without notice. The mentors will ensure that the learning is not compromised.
- If, for any reason, you need to cancel your Internship registration, you must notify Internshape via email at least one week prior to your first scheduled session. You will get a full refund less an admin fee of 20% (plus GST) of the course fee.
- You understand that the Internshape offering is merely an assistance for students to get mentoring and guidance through an agreed schedule for a project assignment which is virtually conducted. This assistance is neither mandatory under any higher education regulatory requirements nor the certification issued is accredited by any prescribed Accreditation body / Govt Agency / Accredited Educational Institute. It also does not guarantee equivalence to any placement or internship in an actual commercial organization. The report prepared or assignment carried out may or may not be acceptable to the Educational Institution the student is enrolled in for his/her UG /PG program or to a prospective employer.